CLEAVERS TINCTURE (1 OZ)
Cleavers are an anti-inflammatory that can be used to cleanse the lymphatic system as a lymph tonic. Cleavers are anti-spasmodic and help with menstrual cramps. They can be also be used for flushing out a cold. The Cleavers Tincture is part of Faith's line of ISADORO products (named after her Grandfather) that are handmade and wildcrafted by homegrown ingredients in Vashon, Washington.
- Directions: Use 5-10 drops under the tongue twice a day. Can be used externally to treat wounds.
- Ingredients: Ethically harvested cleavers (flowers, leaves and stems) from Needle Creek forest.
- Tinctured in 100 proof vodka.
- Handmade in Vashon, Washington.
- Do not use while pregnant, or breast feeding.
- See ingredients list for possible allergens.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ISADORO * Wildharvested, Wildcrafted * 2015